Post Production Evaluation

I believe that the post production ran smoothly and allowed us to be able to finish all of the post production quickly but to a high quality. We separated the filmed sections in to 3 different files for each actor this made it a lot easier for us to find the shots for each actor. When we had sorted all of the film clips in to the folders we could get started on the editing. We used Adobe Premier Pro this software allows us to easily be able to put the video all together and add in the soundtrack. I watched some tutorials on the software so that I could do the basics and be able to edit shots together. We also then added in filters to make it look like the original and added in blur where they had in the original video.

In the editing, I believe we developed the video by making some shots go on longer than the original but overall it is very similar. If I was to do something differently next time I would make sure that I would label all of the clips so I did not keep opening up the wrong clip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UK Tribes

Music/ Music Video Inspiration

Website